Hey! We’re SYBO and we’re here to make awesome games.
Like you, we’re gamers, we’re creators, we’re perfectionists. It’s our goal to create the best experiences for everyone! Fantastic games are made by fantastic people and that’s who we’re looking for :)
We are searching for a full-time QA Manager to support and work embedded within one of our development teams.
Your responsibilities will include establishing and maintaining current QA processes for the game and support the team with hands-on testing. In addition, you will be the liaison between the team and external partners, scheduling functional QA, compatibility QA and localization processes.
We appreciate specialists and with your particular skill set, you will be a large part of forming the position and becoming a part of our continuous journey. Sounds interesting? Take a look at the description - and let us know if you are the one we are looking for.
QA Manager Responsibilities:
- Perform functionality QA on the game and provide written reports on bugs, unwanted game behaviors or visual errors with clear reproduction steps.
- Work closely with the production team to create test plans, prioritize & execute testing across all supported mobile platforms.
- Take the lead in stakeholder management, negotiations and planning work with all external QA partners delivering services for the game.
- Own all documentation, communication, scheduling and feedback between the team and external QA partners.
- Collaborating and communicating with designers and stakeholders about features, requirements and acceptance criteria.
- Drive and implement processes for automation initiatives across all aspects of testing.
- Be a stakeholder for test tools and build server development.
You should be able to say yes to all of the following statements:
- 3-years+ mobile testing and QA experience.
- Have experience with Unity.
- Great interest in F2P games, the industry and next generation technologies across multiple platforms.
- Self-driven and taking the initiative to seeks out tasks.
- Ability to work in both a team environment and independently.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Strong critical and creative problem-solving abilities.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Have a positive attitude and drive for product success.
Nice to haves:
- Experience managing external QA services
Your application must include:
- Brief presentation of yourself
- Why we are the perfect match
What we can brag about:
- The best office location in Copenhagen
- A chance to do the work of your life
- An informal and creative culture where everybody is heard
We also have...
- Health insurance for every employee
- A pension plan
- A healthy lunch buffet
- Currently 17 nationalities
- And a lot of fun - also when working