3D Environment Artist
Hello! We’re SYBO and we are here to build awesome and memorable things.
We live to make stuff that you want to play by crafting coolness out of chaos. We're the sum of all our parts and our staff are the beating heart of everything we make and do.
At the moment we are looking to strengthen our forces with a skilled 3D Environment Artist for Subway Surfers! You will be working as the main 3D environment artist, including buildings, props and environments, making sure they are ready for game play inside Unity.
We appreciate specialists and with your particular skill set, you will be a large part of forming the position and be a part of our continuous journey.
Sounds interesting? Take a look at the description - and let us know if you are the one we are looking for.
- Have some experience working with low poly 3D art.
- Used to work with a cartoony style.
- Using Autodesk Maya as your main 3D software.
- Creating textures in Adobe Photoshop.
- Know your way around modelling and texturing.
- Used to work in a team, where ongoing giving and receiving feedback is essential to create high quality visuals and game play.
- Nice to have!
- Experience in optimising graphics for performance on mobile devices without sacrificing quality art.
- Created effects inside Unity.
- Made simple animations for props or similar.
- Experience with shading, rigging, lightning and other areas of the 3D pipeline.
At SYBO, we build brands worthy of devotion - We believe in Solid Products, we work in a Synced Community, we make our Performance Matter, we are Passionate Colleagues and we do Daily High Fives!
What we can brag about:
The best office location in Copenhagen
A chance to do the work of your life
An informal and creative culture where everybody is heard
We also have...
Health insurance for every employee
A pension plan
Healthy lunch buffet
Currently 17 nationalities
And a lot of fun - also when working
Did you know that:
Denmark is among the happiest countries on earth?