Community/Social Media Assistant
Hello! We’re SYBO and we are here to build awesome and memorable things.
We live to make stuff that you want to play by crafting coolness out of chaos. We're the sum of all our parts and our staff are the beating heart of everything we make and do.
At the moment we are looking to strengthen our Marketing forces with a skilled Community/Social Media Assistant!
We appreciate specialists and with your particular skill set, you will be a large part of forming the position and be a part of our continuous journey.
Sounds interesting? Take a look at the description, and let us know if you are the one we are looking for.
The Community/Social Media Assistant will be a passionate and energetic individual with a mission to engage with our awesome SYBO community every day, and to help out the Marketing Team with daily activities.
A unique opportunity for a recent graduate or someone new to video games as a career to get practical experience working in the video games industry for a leading mobile studio.
What we look for in you:
- Passion for video games, and an understanding of the games industry, especially mobile games
- Superb communicator, in both written and verbal English
- Decent Photoshop skills - able to create images and animated gifs for SYBO’s social media pages
- Great interpersonal skills - ability to find and bond with SYBO’s fan base across all of the social media channels, as well as answer player questions
- Ability to use search engines to research and find great images to inspire our content
- Proven level of skill in all social media platforms - Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, YouTube, Pinterest
- PowerPoint skills to make amazing presentations
- Can-do attitude - the role is really varied - we’re looking for someone who doesn’t mind learning new things and accepting new challenges when they arise...which is likely to be quite often!
It could be awesome, if you could say yes to some of these things as well:
- Some experience creating videos using Adobe Premiere or similar - for YouTube and Facebook
- Knowledge of social media analytics and digital marketing would be an advantage
What you will be doing you say??
- Assist with content creation and publishing across all social media channels, websites, blogs, using content publishing plan provided by the Social Media Manager
- Daily duties include monitoring the various game communities to recognise, engage, celebrate and share fan’s content and conversations, across all of the SYBO social media channels (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat)
- Helping to collect and collate data from our social media management programs and use them to assist the Social Media Manager in creating reports
At SYBO we build brands worthy of devotion - We believe in Solid Products, we work in a Synced Community, we make our Performance Matter, we are Passionate Colleagues and we do Daily High Fives!
What we can brag about:
- The best office location in Copenhagen
- A chance to do the work of your life
- An informal and creative culture where everybody is heard
We also have...
- Health insurance for every employee
- A pension plan
- Healthy lunch buffet
- Currently 18 nationalities
- And a lot of fun - also when working
Did you know that: