Hello! We’re SYBO and we are here to build awesome things.
We live to make stuff that you want to play by crafting coolness out of chaos. We're the sum of all our parts and our staff are the beating heart of everything we make and do.
At the moment we are looking to strengthen our staffing forces with a skilled Rigger!
We appreciate specialists and with your particular skill set, you will be a large part of forming the position and be a part of our continuous journey.
Sounds interesting?? Take a look at the description - and let us know if you are the one we are looking for.
Generally you will work across products and you will get to know the organisation very well. You will work among some of the best artists in the industry, where you will challenged to do your best.
A list of some of the stuff you will be doing:
- Maintain and create rigs for current and future projects.
- Work with artists and programmers to improve the character workflow
- Skin new characters for Subway Surfers and future games
We like to look for people with potential, and you should be ready for a journey, where you also will be challenged to develop yourself and your skills. But obviously you should have relevant experience coming into this position.
What we look for in you:
- At some point you have done rigging and skinning in movies or games
- You have experience with importing rigs and animation into Unity and know your way around the tool
- You know how to script and create tools in Maya
When you write your application - think of our values and incorporate those into your application and how they apply to you.
We’re ambitious, passionate and good-natured professional developers, committed to developing the most entertaining and rewarding games for iOS, Android and Windows based mobile devices, that appeal to the broadest audience across the entire globe.
We take pride in Solid Products, We work as a Synced Community, We are Passionate Colleagues, We believe that Performance Matters and We do Daily High Fives - These are our core values!
What we can brag about:
- The best office location in Copenhagen
- A chance to do the work of your life
- An informal and creative culture where everybody is heard
We also have...
- Health insurance for every employee
- A pension plan
- Healthy lunch buffet
- Currently 17 nationalities
- And a lot of fun - also when working
Did you know that: