Mobile Platform Engineer
We're SYBO, makers of the most downloaded mobile game in the world, Subway Surfers, with over 2 billion installs - that's a big chunk of the world's population!
Loveable characters, vibrant environments and finely-tuned gameplay that makes you want to give it just one more go - that's what we're about! We live to bring these imaginative worlds to life, by crafting games and experiences that people love to play and engage with.
We're looking for a skilled Mobile Platform Engineer to help develop and maintain the cross-platform tools and libraries to be used across all our mobile games. You will work within the Tools team and collaborate with the game teams to implement reusable, robust tools that save time and effort. In addition, you will also help ensure that our games are performing well on native platforms, and improve them where necessary.
Sound interesting? Then read on and let us know if you're the one we are looking for!
- Develop and maintain cross-platform tools and libraries for use on all mobile platforms.
- Develop tools to help debug and optimise memory and performance on mobile platforms.
- Ensure game projects are up-to-date with current platform guidelines and requirements
- Develop app-store publishing tools for uploading builds, screenshots, localisations, etc.
- Work on in-house tools for game development with Unity
- 3+ years experience working in mobile games on shipped titles
- Proficiency with Android Studio, Xcode and Unity
- Strong C# experience a must, Java and Objective-C development experience a bonus
- Experience with native plugins and libraries, e.g. IAP, Analytics, Ads, Social Networking
- Experience with cross-platform development environments with shared codebases
- Experience in performance profiling and optimisation on mobile
- Excellent problem solving, critical thinking, and communication skill
- Understanding of mobile Free-to-Play mechanics and design concepts
At SYBO we build brands worthy of devotion - we are the more than the sum of our parts and our staff are the beating heart of everything we make and do. Our core values are: We believe in Solid Products, we work in a Synced Community, we make our Performance Matter, we are Passionate Colleagues and we do Daily High Fives!
What we can brag about:
- The best office location in Copenhagen
- A chance to do the work of your life
- An informal and creative culture where everybody is heard
We also have...
- Health insurance for every employee
- A pension plan
- Healthy lunch buffet
- Currently 20 different nationalities
- And a lot of fun!
Did you know that:
Denmark is one of the happiest countries on earth? http://goo.gl/LLaIyi