Hello! We’re SYBO and we are here to create awesome things.
We live to make stuff that you want to play by crafting coolness out of chaos. We're the sum of all our parts and our staff is the beating heart of everything we make and do.
We are looking for a UX Designer who will be working with our game teams - engineers, artists, producers and other designers striving to make cohesive, clear user experience.
We appreciate specialists and with your particular skill set, you will be a large part of forming the position and be a part of our continuous journey.
Sounds interesting? Take a look at the description - and let us know if you are the one we are looking for.
At SYBO Games you will be:
- Collaborating with Game Designers to find the best solutions for design needs.
- Working closely together with our UI artists to create world-class UIs for our games.
- Giving feedback to- and receiving feedback from the other designers in the company.
- Identifying and solving UX challenges.
- Working with artists to ensure UI and game style cohesiveness following SYBO brand guidelines.
- Wireframing and layouting (we use Sketch, Photoshop/Illustrator, Principle, Unity).
- Assembling layouts in Unity.
You should be able to say yes to all of the following statements:
- I'm self-driven, have a great interest in mobile F2P games, positive and solution-oriented attitude.
- I feel at home in Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch, and/or Principle.
- I have a background as a graphic designer.
- I have expert knowledge about game UI design.
- I have Strong graphic design skills, typography, color theory etc.
- I have 3+ years experience working in the game industry in a similar position.
- I am fluent in English (written and spoken).
- I love games.
Your application must include:
- Work portfolio
- A brief presentation of yourself
- Why we are the perfect match
- Show a strong desire to work with toonie games
- In your portfolio, include at least one FTP game you have worked with
At SYBO we build brands worthy of devotion. Our core values are: Solid Products, in a Synced Community, Performance Matters, Passionate Colleagues and doing Daily High Fives!
We can brag about:
- Having the best office location in Copenhagen
- Giving you a chance to do the work of your life
- Having an informal and creative culture where everybody is heard
We also have...
- Health insurance for every employee
- A pension plan
- Healthy lunch buffet
- Currently 20+ nationalities
- Lots of fun!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our studio. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.