Are you data driven and structured? And do you just love games? What if we told you that we have a great opportunity in a leading mobile game studio, where you will be able to combine the passion for data and games as a UA Manager?
We're SYBO ‒ a mobile game studio in the heart of Copenhagen, striving to craft meaningful experiences that can be enjoyed by everyone no matter their skill. It takes all kinds of talents to bring this vision to life, and right now we’re looking for YOU to join our Performance Marketing team.
As our UA Manager you will be creating structured paid user acquisition campaigns across a wide array of ad networks and social media channels, such as Facebook, Google UAC and Snapchat, for our titles. With your strong analytical skills and experience as a i.e advanced excel user you will be making data driven decisions based on KPI's to optimise our campaign performance and scale across multiple advertising channels. It's important you do extensive research on the competitive market place within games to maximise our knowledge and strengthen our position. You will also be working with multiple teams and stakeholders internally and externally.
We can't wait for you to show us how awesome you are at these responsibilities!
For you to shine in the role, we believe you should be;
- Experienced in analytics platforms such as AppsFlyer, Adjust, Tableau, Appsumer, Singular
- Having CVR, CTR, LTV, CPI, CPM, ROI, Ad Revenue as part of your lingo
- Experienced in mobile advertising
- Experienced in various marketing channels such as Facebook, Google UAC, Snapchat, IronSource, Unity, AppLovin, etc.
- Interested in app store optimisation and proactive when it comes to AB testing methodology
- Structured and have a methodical approach to your work
- Thriving in fast-paced and ambiguous situations with a proactively mindset
- A data driven problem solver with great Excel skills
- A good communicator with strong social & networking skills
- Ad mediation and monetisation knowledge is a plus!
At SYBO we build brands worthy of devotion - we are the sum of all our parts and our staff are the beating heart of everything we make and do.
Our core values are: We believe in Solid Products, we work in a Synced Community, we make our Performance Matter, we are Passionate Colleagues and we do Daily High Fives!
What we can brag about:
- The best office location in Copenhagen
- A chance to do the work of your life
- An informal and creative culture where everybody is heard
We also have...
- Health insurance for every employee
- A pension plan
- Healthy lunch buffet
- Currently 22 nationalities
- And a lot of fun - also when working
We can't wait to hear from you!