Hello! We’re SYBO and we are here to create awesome things.
We live to make stuff that you want to play by crafting coolness out of chaos. We're the sum of all our parts and our staff are the beating heart of everything we make and do.
We are looking for a QA Engineer who will be working with our game teams - engineers, artists, producers and other designers and developers striving to make cohesive, clear user experience.
We appreciate specialists and with your particular skill set, you will be a large part of forming the position and be a part of our continuous journey.
Sounds interesting?? Take a look at the description - and let us know if you are the one we are looking for.
At SYBO you will be doing:
- Communicate across the organization and with our partners
- Detailed oriented mind when working projects and be able see the unseen.
- Identify, address and solve potential gaming issues;
- Collaborate with engineers and designers, find the best solutions for game and design needs
- Ensure the quality of our products and be part of giving players the best experience
You should be able to say yes to all of the following statements:
- I love games
- Have experience with Unity
- Self-driven, great interest in mobile F2P games, positive and solution-oriented attitude;
- Expert knowledge in QA Engineering
- 3+ years working in game industry on a similar position
- I am fluent in English (written and spoken)
Your application must include:
- Brief presentation of yourself
- Why we are the perfect match
What we can brag about:
- The best office location in Copenhagen
- A chance to do the work of your life
- An informal and creative culture where everybody is heard
We also have...
- Health insurance for every employee
- A pension plan
- A healthy lunch buffet
- Currently 17 nationalities
- And a lot of fun - also when working