3D Character Animator
We’re SYBO and we are here to build awesome and memorable things.
We live to make stuff that you want to play by crafting coolness out of chaos. We're the sum of all our parts and our staff are the beating heart of everything we make and do.
At the moment we are looking to strengthen our forces with a skilled animator for a new project!
We appreciate specialists and with your particular skill set, you will be a large part of forming the position and be a part of our continuous journey.
You will work in one of our new projects among some of the best artists in the industry. Where you will challenged to do your best. You will be responsible for creating rigs and animate characters and environments.
Sounds interesting? Take a look at the description - and let us know if you are the one we are looking for.
Therefore what we are looking for in you are:
- 3+ years of experience working with animation for games and some rigging experience
- You have experience with importing rigs and animation into Unity and setup the state machine
- To have basic-knowledge of rigging and skinning for mobile characters, props and environment that needs animation.
- Experience working with a cartoony style with snappy and bouncy animation
- Used Maya in production, and knowing your way around the software.
- Team player, that can communicate well with the rest of the team.
- Interest in animating simple characters, biped characters, props, environments and more depending of what the game needs.
- Used to work in a team, where ongoing giving and receiving feedback is essential to create high quality visuals and game play.
- an animation reel with a cartoonish feel
- mobile 3d animator with games industry experience and a 2d animation background
Nice to have experience in:
- Working with animating UI elements
- Other parts of the pipeline. e.g. Modelling, texturing, shading or VFX
- Native development experiences on iOS and Android.
- Knowledge of programming in Python
We like to look for people with potential, and you should be ready for the journey, where you also will be challenged to develop yourself and your skills. But obviously you should have relevant experience coming into this position.
What we look for in you:
At SYBO we build brands worthy of devotion - Solid Products, in a Synced Community, Performance Matters, Passionate Colleagues doing Daily High Fives!
What we can brag about:
- The best office location in Copenhagen
- A chance to do the work of your life
- An informal and creative culture where everybody is heard
We also have...
- Health insurance for every employee
- A pension plan
- Healthy lunch buffet
- Currently 20+ nationalities
- And a lot of fun - also when working
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our studio. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.