Hello! We’re SYBO and we are here to build awesome and memorable things.
We live to make stuff that you want to play by crafting coolness out of chaos. We're the sum of all our parts and our staff are the beating heart of everything we make and do.
At the moment we are looking to strengthen our forces with a skilled animator for a new project!
We appreciate specialists and with your particular skill set, you will be a large part of forming the position and be a part of our continuous journey.
You will work in one of our new projects among some of the best artists in the industry. Where you will challenged to do your best. You will be responsible for creating rigs and animate characters and environments.
Sounds interesting? Take a look at the description - and let us know if you are the one we are looking for.
Therefore what we are looking for in you are:
- Minimum 3 years of experience working with animation for games and some rigging experience.
- You have experience with importing rigs and animation into Unity and setup the state machine.
- Create rigs and skin them for mobile characters, props and environment that needs animation.
- Experience working with a cartoony style with snappy and bouncy animation.
- Used Maya in production, and knowing your way around the software.
- Team player, that can communicate well with the rest of the team.
- Interest in animating simple characters, biped characters, props, environments and more depending of what the game needs.
- Used to work in a team, where ongoing giving and receiving feedback is essential to create high quality visuals and game play.
Nice to have experience in:
- Working in the gaming industry
- Working with animating UI elements.
- Other parts of the pipeline. E.g. Modeling, texturing, shading or VFX.
- Native development experiences on IOS and Android.
- Knowledge of programming in Python
We like to look for people with potential, and you should be ready for the journey, where you also will be challenged to develop yourself and your skills. But obviously you should have relevant experience coming into this position.
What we look for in you:
At SYBO we build brands worthy of devotion - We believe in Solid Products, we work in a Synced Community, we make our Performance Matter, we are Passionate Colleagues and we do Daily High Fives!
What we can brag about:
- The best office location in Copenhagen
- A chance to do the work of your life
- An informal and creative culture where everybody is heard
We also have...
- Health insurance for every employee
- A pension plan
- Healthy lunch buffet
- Currently 17 nationalities
- And a lot of fun - also when working
Did you know that:
Do you have a LinkedIn account? Import your resume and save time!