Would you say that your superpower is Business driven finance? And do you possess analytical skills that can make a difference for a successful mobile game studio in the heart of Copenhagen? WE ARE SYBO! And we are looking for a Finance Manager who's passionate about data analysis and wants to make an impact through forecast, supervising and controlling.
You're only as strong as your team but don't you worry! Your sidekicks consists of two awesome team-players who's taking care of the daily book keeping and controlling, so you can focus on executing visions - reporting directly to our COO.
With your responsibility of taking care of our financial health, you have to minimize and limit risks using your strategic mindset, and always strive to be in advance no matter what might occur. Through your analytical business skills you will find ways to improve our profitability and analyze the market for opportunities.
At SYBO we are different kind of specialists but with one thing in common: we are passionate.
This is a unique chance for you to jump on board a team of enthusiasts who love to deliver awesome games and entertainment experiences for our fans and audience around the world!
"With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility"... Here are the boosts we will be looking for:
- 6-8 years experience from similar position
- Super user of excel and power point
- Strong business acumen and managerial skills
- A collaborative mindset
- A heroic drive who wants to make a difference
- Experience with E-conomic is a plus
We know how important it is for you to have an impact on this world of gaming and entertainment and therefore we trust you with the responsibility of:
- Collating, preparing and interpreting reports, budgets, accounts, commentaries and financial statements
- Undertaking strategic analysis and assisting with strategic planning
- Treasury management (Controlling income, cash flow and expenditure)
- Budget and forecast management
- Develop and manage financial systems/models.
- Carrying out business modelling and risk assessments
- Liaise with auditors regarding external reporting and related tasks
We know how important it is to have the right surroundings and gear to grow... So we offer the best office location in Copenhagen with an informal and creative culture where everyone is heard.
We also offer:
- A phone and computer that fits the requirements
- Health insurance and pension plan
- Healthy lunch buffet
- Currently 20+ nationalities
- And a lot of fun - also when working
We can't wait to receive your application!
Did you know that:
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.