Senior Economy Game Designer
Are you a visionary designer with passion for mobile games? And do you inspire people with your experience level and motivation? Then you're the Senior Economy Game Designer we are looking for! We are a highly ambitious and successful mobile game studio in the heart of Copenhagen - the team behind one of the most popular mobile games of all time - Subway Surfers.
At SYBO our staff are the beating heart of everything we do so we are looking for a talented and passionate Senior Economy Game Designer to help us create even more awesome experiences! The team you will be working with will consists of programmers, data analysts, graphic designers and animators - all specialists in their field. They're all motivated, hardworking, product-focused and share the same passion for reaching goals as a team.
Your responsibility will be designing, implementing and tweaking both core and meta-game mechanics in a F2P mobile title. You will be working alongside other designers, so an ability to communicate and elaborate on designs, as well as giving and receiving quality feedback is important. You will be working in both spreadsheets and game editor - so experience in Google Sheets/Excel as well as Unity is preferred.
This is a unique chance for you to jump on board a team of enthusiasts who love to deliver awesome games and entertainment experiences for our fans and audience around the world!
To contribute to our success you need to have the following:
- A collaborative and diplomatic approach
- A self driven and self motivating mindset
- A creative way of thinking and solving problems
- Agile and structured ideas in your processes
- Excitement for working with globally beloved IP
- Proven experience of free-to-play models and games
- Minimum 5 years of experience with game design
- Shipped at least two titles - one of them should be a mobile F2P title
We offer the best office location in Copenhagen with an informal and creative culture where everyone is heard.
We can also brag about:
- An inspiring and passionate workplace
- The required gear for you to do your best
- Health insurance and pension plan
- Healthy lunch buffet
- Currently 20+ nationalities
- And a lot of fun - also when working
We can't wait to receive your application!
Did you know that:
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.