Are you a business-oriented gamer with a passion for strategy and data? And would you love to make a difference in a mobile game studio placed in the heart of beautiful Copenhagen? We are SYBO and we are trying to strengthen our presence on the F2P scene with a Product Manager to make 2019 the breakout year in mobile gaming!
We live to make stuff that you want to play by crafting coolness out of chaos and we are all passionate about what we create. As a Product Manager you will be able to experience this passion first hand in a collaboration with awesome co-workers.
We trust you with the responsibility of:
Working closely with and report to the Game Directors to define the games' strategy and business goals using market and competitor research as well as ensuring the correct prioritization of the product roadmap with the shortest possible time to deployment. On a daily basis you will collaborate with the Game Designers to conceptualize features that aim at reaching business goals - your role is to provide the business mindset within the teams and continual feedback to support the teams in working on the right things.
For new titles you will participate in soft launch planning and will be responsible for measuring the success of product features after release and optimize their performance through rapid, data-driven iterations. In collaboration with the Game Data Analysts you will extract customer insights that leads to improved/new features and present the results to various stakeholders. Using your insights you will help develop in-game events and promotions that drives retention, engagement and revenue. Your eyes will be on the product as well as the market, regularly monitoring the development of the market / competing game categories & business models.
You will also liaise with the Marketing Team to coordinate and optimize development and marketing efforts towards acquiring high quality users in a cost effective way.
To be succesful with your responsibilities we need you to have:
- Extensive experience as a Product Manager in a live mobile F2P title
- Launched at least one mobile F2P title
- Exceptional analytical skills
- Experience building models and defining data needs
- Exhibit sound product judgment, ability to formulate product strategy and present clear measurable objectives that will lead to achieving our business goals
- Provided valuable input into business cases based on in-depth data analysis and demonstrate how that analysis impacts key product metrics
- BA/BS degree from a top university
- Self-direction, drive and leadership
- A real passion for games and gaming
- High level of proficiency in Excel
- Strong verbal and written interpersonal skills in English
- Experience working in an agile environment is a plus
We offer a highly ambitious and fun workplace with colleagues doing daily high fives! It's important for us that everybody is heard - so our culture is very informal and creative.
We can also brag about:
- The best office location in Copenhagen
- Health insurance for every employee
- A pension plan
- Balanced lunch buffet
- Currently 20+ nationalities
This is a chance to do the work of your life, so what are you waiting for? We can't wait to receive your application!
Did you know that:
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.