Are you passionate about project management and do you know how to motivate a team? We're SYBO and we are the team behind one of the most successful games, ever deployed to a mobile device.
Now is your chance to have a saying in how we develop games in the future - as our new Senior Producer. You will be a key player in how we keep up creating awesome games and being on the forefront of a fast-paced market!
We trust you with a great responsibility and believe you will be awesome at the following tasks:
- Participate in the creation, coordination, tracking, and management of the schedules to ensure that projects are completed on time.
- Define and implement the necessary processes and tools that allows the team to track progress towards set goals and milestones, and report to key stakeholders on status and forecast.
- Provide motivation and direction to ensure that project goals, objectives, milestones, and deliverables are achieved.
- Evaluate risk and proactively ensure that all redundancies are in place to counteract potential issues and ensure that solutions are of acceptable quality.
- Contribute to a positive work environment and a healthy team culture.
- Drive a project through the different production phases, from initial concepts to soft-launch and global release.
If we should put some words on you - they would probably be something like:
- You have a minimum of 5 years’ experience in a production role
- Experience with various project management methodologies - and familiar to Agile development and frameworks like Scrum, Kanban, XP
- Skilled in risk assessment and management
- Knowledge of technical pipelines and flows as well as development processes
- A passion for organisation and planning (and - needless to say - video games)
- Mobile app development experience
- Strong business acumen, understanding of how to analyse business data and ability to present business cases
- Expertise in issue tracking software, and other online project management tools, such as JIRA
- Higher education degree in a related business and / or technical field
- Thrive working in an international and multicultural team driven environment
It is a big plus if you...
- Have experience within F2P mobile games or from an established successful F2P game studio
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification
- Previous programming or related technical experience
At SYBO we build brands worthy of devotion - we are the sum of all our parts and our staff are the beating heart of everything we make and do.
Our core values are: We believe in Solid Products, we work in a Synced Community, we make our Performance Matter, we are Passionate Colleagues and we do Daily High Fives!
What we can brag about:
- The best office location in Copenhagen
- A chance to do the work of your life
- An informal and creative culture where everybody is heard
We also have...
- Health insurance for every employee
- A pension plan
- Healthy lunch buffet
- Currently 22 nationalities
- And a lot of fun - also when working
We can't wait to hear from you!